G&K-Vijuk Intern. Corp.
View on Floor Plan:North Hall - N-106
715 Church Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1442
P: (630) 530-2203
F: (630) 530-2245
About G&K-Vijuk Intern. Corp.
GUK-VIJUK INTERNATIONAL is known for its innovative finishing solutions for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and small items packaging industries. G&K–Vijuk serves the cosmetic and small-items packaging industries with its comprehensive line of sheet- and roll-fed folders—some attachable to packaging lines. The folders come with many options—including: various feeders; units for folding outserts; units that cut, glue, score, and perforate to make mini booklets, self-mailers or leaflets with tear- or drop-out BRCs; punching units for die cutting booklets into shapes; etc. Packaging equipment includes the GUK CARTONAC LEAFLET FOLDERS, which may be attached to packaging lines or equipped for independent use. They have a continuous-load feeder and quick caliper-set folding rollers. Several models are available. At Pack Expo 2012, G&K-Vijuk is introducing the new GUK CARTONAC 2003 DS LEAFLET FOLDER. It is PLC controlled through a touch screen panel, making setup quicker and easier. Its reduced size makes it easier to incorporate it onto packaging lines. For better control, both the feeder and folder have a servo motor. Production speed is up to 600 sheets/min. The Cartonac 3003 DS model has programmable and automatic pre-programmed setup and job recall. To minimize leaflet mix-ups, paper jams and waste, as well as labor and paper costs, the GUK RS ROLL-FED FOLDERS are available for the packaging line or may be equipped for independent folding. Depending on the model, the paper and cut-off length, systems produce parallel or cross-folded leaflets at speeds up to 400 leaflets/min. For packaging efficiency, continuous-load GUK PA 21 PREFOLDED LEAFLET FEEDING SYSTEMS can be attached to the packaging line to feed inserts or outserts for inserting into cartons. They handle leaflets up to 8 mm thick, depending on the model. The patented G&K VIJUK MV-11 OUTSERT SYSTEMS are sold worldwide for the production of RTA (right-turn-angle) cross-folded outserts for the pharmaceutical industry. Outserts, which have become the standard for providing information in the pharmaceutical industry, are leaflets that are folded to a small size and secured to form closed leaflets which will not spring open during packaging operations or while affixed directly onto product containers. With heavy-duty pressing units, the systems fold outserts 20% thinner and flatter than previous models. High production speeds can be sustained with the newly designed delivery unit. For outserts with the most print space, the MV-11 Triple Knife Outsert System folds up to 238 panels (40% more than on previous models). The MV-11 Double Knife Outsert System folds up to 170 panels and the MV-11 Single Knife Outsert System folds up to 110 panels; both can be upgraded by adding knife and pressing units. The modular systems can be configured as required by the job.
Vertical Markets (3)
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
Product Categories (12)
- CODING, DATING, PRINTING, MARKING, STAMPING AND IMPRINTING MACHINES > Bar Coding Machine
- CODING, DATING, PRINTING, MARKING, STAMPING AND IMPRINTING MACHINES > Ink Jet Coding Machine
- CONVERTING SUPPORT / SPECIALTY MACHINE > Folding / Gluing Machine
- CONVERTING SUPPORT / SPECIALTY MACHINE > Roll / Sheet Handling (Prefeeding, Turning) Machine
- FEEDING MACHINES > Coupon / Booklet Feeding / Placing Machine (Outserting)
- LABELING MACHINES (Product Identification, Decorating) > Labeling Machines
- LABELING MACHINES (Product Identification, Decorating) > Pre-gummed Label Applying Machine
- LABELING MACHINES (Product Identification, Decorating) > Pressure Sensitive Labeling Machine
- PACKAGING COMPONENTS > Label (Decorating / Marking) - Extended Text Book Label
- PACKAGING COMPONENTS > Label (Decorating / Marking) - Pressure Sensitive - Label
- PACKAGING COMPONENTS > Specialty Components
- SPECIALTY PACKAGING MACHINES > Leaflet, Label, Booklet, Outsert Folding Machine